Become a Member
As a member-driven organization, we take every opportunity to add value to your membership.
Become a member and further enhance your practice and lifestyle through:
- Communication: be the first to learn about news and updates that affect your profession and industry
- Advocacy: we lobby on your behalf to help define health care policy as it relates to vision and eye health
- Resources: access a wide range of programs and services exclusive only to members
- Education: develop your skills and knowledge through our discounted continuing education opportunities
- Membership Application – You are now able to apply for membership online. Go to this page and “Click here to become a Member” to complete the application.
- Member Classes and Categories – Our membership categories include:new grads, full-time, part-time, and semi-retired
- Membership Fees – Learn more about our 2023 membership fees
- Payment Options – BCDO offers a variety of payment options
- 2023 Member Benefits Infographic
- Member Application –Complete the 2021 BCDO Member Application and send your typed application in PDF editable format only. Unfortunately, we are unable to process applications remitted in jpeg files (photos/scans).
- Member Classes and Categories –Our membership categories include:new grads, full-time, part-time, and semi-retired
- Membership Fees –Learn more about our 2021 membership fees
- Payment Options –BCDO offers a variety of payment options
- 2021 Member Benefits Infographic
Please return all completed forms to:
BC Doctors of Optometry
121 – 10551 Shellbridge Way
Canada V6X 2W8