I am looking for...
June 23, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Come out and connect with fellow optometrists in the area while earning 2 CE hours! The CE presentation is “Private Eye: Connecting the dots in Dry Eye Disease”; an innovative program in a “game” format, based around stimulating discussion amongst peers. Register today to secure your place!
This event is supported by an unrestricted education grant from Shire.
5:00 pm – Registration
5:30 pm – Presentation & Dinner (Dinner served during the presentation)
Presenter: Dr. Reyanna Inkster | Private Eye: Connecting the dots in Dry Eye Disease | COPE: 62743-AS | 2 COPE CE credits
7:30 pm – Wrap up
• BC Doctors of Optometry(BCDO) members: free if Okanagan Mainline membership dues paid in 2019
Okanagan Mainline Membership Cost: $40 for 1 yr (Apr 2019 – Apr 2020) and you must be a current BCDO member.
• Non-BCDO members: $60 + GST & processing fees
Payment Options – Okanagan Mainline membership dues:
• Cash or cheque ONLY – can pay on location, at this event. Sorry, no credit cards.
• E-transfer to email@example.com
• Mail cheque (made out to Okanagan Mainline Optometry Association):
c/o Karla Reimer
Lake Country Optometry
49-9522 Main Street, Lake Country, V4V 2L9
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
• Describe the underlying mechanisms contributing to DED and the mismatch between signs and symptoms
• Identify, diagnose, screen, and perform a comprehensive workup for DED
• Explain the efficacy and safety of new DED treatments and select appropriate treatment options for patients